My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 10 July 2009

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS - WEEK 7

Hi Everyone

Here is my Passion for Promarkers challenge card.

This week the colours that you need to use are Cocoa and Cornflower Blue and follow a sketch.

Here is the sketch

Here is what I produced

To make this card I used

Image: Penny Black 3817K "Tigress"
Background Paper: The English Paper Co.
Sentiment: Woodware GRCL207 "Don't be Blue
Promarkers: Cocoa and Cornflower Blue
Punches: Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" and "Scalloped Hearts"
Ovals cut using Cricut and Cartridge "George & Basic Shapes"
Eyelets and Ribbon from my stash box
Sewing machine


I spent some of the evening yesterday tidying up my craft space .. .. .. what a good idea that was. It has meant I have whizzed through quite a few creations this morning. Lesson for me to learn here .. .. keep tidy it aids production!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I will be back later today or not. Might just make the most of a hyperactive mojo!!!

If I am not back later then have a great weekend everyone and I will see you tomorrow morning for the Allsorts Challenge. I am still a Guest on the DT and have another creation/challenge to share. Hope you will be able to join in. (Still time to enter this weeks challenge - you might win a Pink Petticoat download).

Love Jules xx

14 comments:

Wiccababe said...

Hi Jules,
beautiful card, love your take on the sketch
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Juls said...

sweet card, love the colours you have used, and the gorgeous lace detail. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this colour combo Jules and your take on the sketch is perfect. Tfs! :o) Tracy

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I love the simplicity of it, and the colours are gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jules, what a fab card. Love the image and the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Jules this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Good luck. x

Wendy said...

Beautiful
Wendy x

brenda said...

Just stunning Jules, these two colours grown on you don't they.

The detail on the ovals is super, looks like you have spent a lot of time threading ribbons and thread.

B x

Debs said...

Hi Jules
Stunning card - love the image and your colouring is superb.
Have a great weekend.
TTFN
Debs xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Jules, love all the ounching, thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Jules. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Suzanne said...

This is beuatiful thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

helen said...

hiya jules
i love your card hon, the image is gorgeous and so versatile, love the papers too.
thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Jules, your card looks beautiful, I adore the flower image :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida