My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 22 July 2009

HELP!!!!

Hi Everyone

Sorry - nothing to share tonight as my hubby goes away in the morning for 3 whole nights!!!

We have never been apart for this length of time ever, other than when I had our first baby (you had to stay in hospital longer in those days).

So I decided we should spend the evening together rather than me shutting myself away with my toys. (Have to admit I am missing them though).

The main reason for my post is that I am in "mini" panic mode. Has everyone lost all their followers from their blog or is it just me? I just have a huge blank section where all my bloggy friends should be!!!!!

I hope all my bloggy friends and my husband are deserting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Jules xx

13 comments:

Wendy said...

Yep they've gone from mine too, they will probably appear again when they are in the mood lol
Wendy x

Donna said...

Your bloggy followers are back Jules and I'm sure hubby will be soon too :) take care :) Donna x

Hazel (Didos) said...

They are there now. Think its Mr Blogger playing up, enjoy the rest of the evening, H xxox

Sue said...

Its ok i can see ya followers, all 76 of them, must be ickle glitch. Hope you no miss hubby to much, enjoy all that crafty time!!! sue.x

craftimamma said...

Hi Jules, We're all still there from my 'view'. I have had quite a lot of trouble being able to post my comments on your blog just recently though.

Sometimes I've had to have 3 or 4 goes before I can get the page to load and it takes ages. It took 3 goes tonight.

It's not just you though. I have had the same problem with a few others.

Don't worry, 3 nights is nothing. My hubby worked away for a whole year, just coming home 2 nights a week. That's why I started cardmaking!

Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi hon! I am sorry you have to be away from your hubby for a few days. I have gotten used to that since my husband traveled every other week for several years. Since we are moving, I won't have to be with out him anymore!! WOOO WHOO!! I have lost followers over the months and have been told that people"clean up" their follower list because they follow to many blogs. I have to say, I get a little sad when someone "deletes" me, but I am getting better about it. I do see that you have a huge blank spot which is weird because I am still getting your updates. Maybe it is just a glitch. You should send Blogger a message and see if they can help you out a bit. :)
Big Hugs to you~
Andrea
P.S. I love your blog and am not going anywhere. ;)

craftimamma said...

Hi Jules,

Yep, I can see my own and yours and your blog and comment page loaded instantly just now.

Lesley Xx

Donna said...

Morning Julie, I can see your followers and mine...maybe you've accidentally hidden them from on your blog settings somewhere, I don't know how but it might be a possibility? Donna x

PinksyDoodles said...

Mr Blogger loves to have fun with us every now and then - her certainly knows how to keep us on our toes!
Clare x

Tracey said...

Hi Julie.
Thank you so much for stopping b my blog yesterday and leaving me such a lovely comment i was so thrilled, you are very sweet.
Im glad you found me too cause i have found your blog. it is lovely.love your stamed images i am just getting in to it big time Need more all the time Neeeeeeeddddd stamps neeeeed pens.NEEEEEEED.
you know what its like.
Hopefuly the time will pass quickly while our husband is away especialy if you get stuck in with your cards.
Your followers list is there to day so i have added me to it.
Off now to have a rumage through the rest of your fab blog.

i'll be back catch you soon.
tracey x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, dont worry about that happening, its something to do with them not you, mine disappear occasionally, so its not a problem as you see they are all back again. I hope you arnt to lonely without hubby, Im sure hes missing you as much as you are, anyway you know what they say about separation, its supposed to make the reunion all the more exciting. With lvoe and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Natalie said...

Hi Jules. There is an award for you on my blog.

Natalie x

mckinkle said...

Hello Jules, how sweet that you've not been parted for 3 nights before, I imagine he will be so very homesick! Probs with blogger, never, go blow me down! I just thought mine had gone on holiday? It's the summer hols I thought!
Console yourself with LOTS of crafting!!
Keryn x