My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 14 July 2009

WELL DONE MANTH!!

Hi Everyone

A quick card to share with you tonight.

This is for my niece "Manth" who is graduating tomorrow.

We are all meeting up for a little celebration later after her ceremony. A lovely "proud" day for my great Sis xx.

To make this card I used:

Image: Penny Black 2079E "Top Dog"
Sentiments: Whisper Words and Woodware "FRCL056 "You Did It!"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Stars"
Spellbinders Nestabilities "Large Deckled Rectangles"
Brads from the stash box
Promarkers


Sorry the picture isn't brilliant. I have only just made this card and it is being picked up any minute now .. .. .. .. .. .. in the middle of a big rain and thunderstorm!!!

Not ideal lighting for taking any photographs - unless you like to take pictures of lightening!!

Before I go I would just like to say a quick thank you to everyone who has sent me lovely messages and comments about my DT spot announcement of yesterday and I would also like to thank everyone in the big bloggy craft world for providing me with such brilliant inspiration. So glad I took the plunge and started a blog - after at least 18 months of dithering!!!!


Catch you all again soon.

Love Jules xx

13 comments:

Juls said...

Fab card, Love the little diploma!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do like this one Jules love the image it is a lovely card for graduation with added wording and I love the little graduation scroll it is little things like that that make a card well done.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Natalie said...

Great card Jules, I love the image. x

Wendy said...

Great card fab image
Wendy x

Nicki said...

Great card Jules, that image is really cool and the embossed stars look fab. Well done on your DT role, hope you'll still manage to include the hearts! Nicki, xx.

craftimamma said...

Brilliant card as always Jules. Love the cute image.

I tried to comment earlier but was having a bit of trouble with Blogger which wouldn't load the comment page.

Thanks for your comment on my latest post but had you not got your specs on? Ha! Ha!

Lesley Xx

Tammi said...

Cute!! Love the diploma, great idea, cool place to stick the heart too. I really like the wonderful sentiment! xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Wonderful card Jules, the rolled up diploma is a lovely touch. Your picture looks great - despite the thunderstorm! The new cuttlebug folder is perfect for this - what a star your niece is.
Clare x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jules, well done to your niece, but your card is absolutely stunning, she will be thrilled with it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

brenda said...

Super card Jules, your niece will adore it and you have made is so authentic with the little scroll.

Enjoy the family celebration, it's such a special occasion.

B x

mckinkle said...

Stunning card Jules, I agree with everyone, the scroll is just the perfect finishing touch! Im sure she'll treasure it.
Keryn x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jules for such a brilliant acheivement, congratulations to Manth :) Donna x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very cute, great colours. janex